October Summary from The Calgary Elite Real Estate Team
- October sales in 2019 improved by nearly 10% compared to the same period in 2018.
- New listings in October have eased and reduced inventory levels as a result, however we are still experiencing a general oversupply in the market and prices are lower than last year’s levels as a result.
- Employment shifts over 2019 have resulted in increased activity amongst affordable housing products, and homes under 500k are moving towards balanced conditions.
- Meanwhile, the upper end of the market is experiencing rising supply without matched increases in demand.
- The result of increased supply and decreased demand at the high end of the market is the prevention of price stabilization city-wide.
October 2019 In Review
Total Sales Volume
Sales to New Listings Ratio
Days on Market
City of Calgary CREB Statistics
Share this Post